- Non-Secure communication via the email contact form
- Secure communication via Signal: number on request (use the contact form)
- My social media account: @firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Felix Stalder and I'm currently dividing my time between working as a professor of digital culture and network theories at the Zurich University of the Arts and as an independent researcher/organizer with groups such as the Institute for New Cultural Technologies (t0) and the technopolitics group in Vienna.
I've been working in this area since the mid-1990s. At the end of the 90s, I was pursuing a Ph.D. at the University of Toronto (completed in 2001), then as a post-doc with the Surveillance Project, a transdisciplinary research initiative based in the Department of Sociology, Queen's University in Kingston, ON, Canada (completed in 2002). Since 2003, I'm a (part-time) faculty member in Zurich, where I teach in the Department of Fine Arts and lead research projects.
- A list of my recent publications with links to full texts.
- A properly formatted bibliography without links (PDF).
- Older publications (1996-2008) with links to full texts.
- My publications according to Google Scholar.
- Here's a portrait of me, should you need one.
No trackers, no ads. I don't collect or retain any data at all, ever, period.